Adam Block's Latest View of the Universe:
NGC 125 and NGC 127
Click image for screen-sized version.
Click Here to see a Larger Version See an inverted image here And finally click here for a labeled version by Sakib Rasool!
- Optics 32-inch Schulman Telescope (RCOS)
- Camera SBIG STX16803 CCD Camera
- Filters Astrodon Gen II
- Date September 2016
- Location Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure LRGB = 10 : 4 : 4 : 4 Hours
- Acquisition Astronomer Control Panel (ACP), Maxim DL/CCD (Cyanogen), FlatMan XL (Alnitak)
- Processing CCDStack, Photoshop CC, PixInsight
- Credit Line & Copyright Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona in collaboration with the Chart32 team for providing additional color data.