Adam Block's Latest View of the Universe:
Click image below for a larger version.
- Optics 32-inch Schulman Telescope (RC Optical Systems)
- Camera SBIG STX 16803 CCD Camera
- Filters AstroDon Gen II
- Date October 2011 (processed 2020/01/11)
- Location Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure H-alpha, OIII (nebula) RGB (stars) = 10 : 13 : 2 : 2 : 2 Hours
- Acquisition ACP Observatory Control Software(DC-3 Dreams), TheSky (software Bisque), Maxim DL/CCD(Cyanogen)
- Processing PixInsight
- Credit Line & Copyright Adam Block /Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona
- Spcieal Thanks to Josep Drudis for providing the OIII data!