Adam Block's Latest View of the Universe:
Environs of CW Tauri: [B77] 71 (Bernes)
Click the image below for a nice screen view or Click HERE for a LARGE version.
- Optics 24” f/6.5 Reflector
- Camera FLI PL16803 (4096x4096pix)
- Filters AstroDon Gen II
- Date November - December 2019
- Location New Mexico Skies
- Exposures LRGB = 14 : 8 : 8 : 8 Hours
- Processing Pixinsight
- Credit Line & Copyright Adam Block/ Josep Drudis
- Includes possible discovery of unknown Herbig-Haro Object
- Special Thanks to Josep for honoring my crazy idea to go after this object- and for providing the 38 hours of time and data!
Play the Video below to see CW Tauri change in its brightest over the course of many nights. (The video loops three times).